BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 22 January 2010

i went skiing....

this was not a good chapter in my life.
picture this scene, i was all happy chilling on my green circle hills, doing my little turns and whatnot.

UNTIL. i came to the realization that after i ski'd down a green circle hill, the only way to get back to the chalet was to take the ski lift back up, and then ski down a BLUE SQUARE hill.

MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SQUARE???
i have never seen a more hellish coloured shape.
straight from satan, i tell you.

i get about half way down, till i fall over, do a little somersault, and land flat on my face in the MIDDLE of the hill.
i wasnt hurt physically, buuuut.... well, emotionally...

my mum came over to see if i was ok, and this is what i said:

"FUCK THIS SHIT!!! FUCK IT!! I WANNNA FUCKING GO HOME!! FUUUUUCK!!"

so i took off my skis and slid down the rest of the hill on my ass. it took about... 10-15 minutes... but totally worth it.

i will never ski again.

1 cutting remarks:

BicBicPlum said...

XD this is why i have never gone skiing XD XD XD but the picture in my head is hilarious, so Kudos. ^^

Hey, you love Diego Luna, right? Check out The Terminal, with Tom Hanks (LOOOOOVE). young Diego is in it ^^
I just stumbled across him whilst watching it. Oh man i love that film...