BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday 31 January 2010

Mystery for you guys....



Ok, so we went on holiday to Inverloch, very nice, beachy sort of place.


I was Ill for the whole weekend which was a bit of a downer, but after being drugged up to my eyeballs on flu strength ibuprofen I was ok.


We went and did beachy stuff, swimming a snorkelling and all.


It was all good.


Practically all night I was hacking my lungs out with a stinking cough and we were all sleeping badly cuz of this and cuz it was hot.


(This is all important bear with me XD)


So on Sunday morning (that would be this morning) my dads phone alarm didnt go off, which was odd cuz we all saw him set it last night, he then asked us where my mum's phone was, with the idea of calling his cuz he couldnt find it, she couldnt find hers either. we then looked round the room and all 3 mp3 players, both the phones, $40 in change (about £20), and the camera bag which had my mums purse (bank cards, $150ish in cash) and my camera in it.


The thing is that the theif stole them all between the hours of half three (i needed a drink being ill and all and i woke my parents up cuz i walked into the low table, my mum then used her phone to find the switch to turn the fan on, so it hadnt been taken then.) and about 7 in the morning.


We were all asleep in the room at the time, as previously stated it was hot and we didnt sleep well, so the theif did it all really quietly.


I drew a diagram to show whats so amazing about him not waking us up.


Ok so 1. was where all the mp3 players and my mums phone were, fairly easy to get to and all, no objects blocking the way.
2. is where the camera bag was, again not so bad.
3 and 4 are the weird ones.
4. is my dads phone, its a weird phone and it'll light up every so often, so we reckon thats how the theif saw it. but they had to go right by my parents and pips (although she sleeps like a log) heads.
3 is even odder. the $40 in change was inside my dads trouser pocket with a load of change, he took the notes but not the change, yet still didnt wake anyone up.
The police were rather baffled to be honest.
We were'nt the only ones to be robbed but they did take more from us than from anyone else.

I still dont see how its possilbe though, kudos to sneaky ninja theif, but i want my mp3 player back. XD

2 cutting remarks:

dutchy said...

woaaahhh you were robbed by an evil ninja!! D: or spiderman, and he was running around on the ceiling and thats how you didnt hear him... maybe...
but seriously, that blows

BicBicPlum said...

Wow, that really sucks, Em.

i agree with Robin. 'Twas a NINJA. with super-awesome abilities.


(dad says it was spider-pig...) XD

he musta been a fabulously talented thief to get away with all that...