BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday 14 February 2010

ICAN'TFINDANYICECREAM

So I thought it was kinda sad that the only Happy Valentine's I was wished was from a gay guy until I came on here.
Oh, and Ellie, but that was at midnight ;D
I was really quite cool with the fact that I would stay home and do nothing on Valentine's and just blow raspberries at everyone in relationships cause they have to do stuff and stuff, until Oli and I had a long rant about how glad we are to not have another half.
And then we both got miserable about the fact that we didn't have another half.
And I couldn't find the ice cream, and I'm getting bored of the salty pringles.
And I just ran out of smirnoff ice.
LESMISERYYYYYY!
...

OKAY! Who wants a partay?! xD Bring teh caffeine pills and teh alkeehols!

(Sorry, I had to offload my momentary misery onto something, so BOVIOUSLY you want to be my shoulder xD. Yes, I said boviously.)

1 cutting remarks:

dutchy said...

its valentines day and i got the flu. thats so typical of valentines day. valentines day is a selfish ballbag that will let you down every time. never put your trust in valentines day, mine amigos, nevar.