BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday 10 November 2009

I bet you didn't know Santy Clause's true identity.

There was a MLIA about a changed Santa Claus is coming to town song. I tweaked that as well.

Today, while taking a walk outside, I passed a girl who looked about 11. She was singing "santa clause is coming to town" but with some of the words changed. I didn't realise what she was singing until I heard "he sees you when you're sleeping. you knows when you're awake. his name is edward cullen so be ready to get raped." you have restored my faith in today's youth, little girl. MLIA

I think it works better like this:

He watches when you're sleeping, he hides when you're awake. He sparkles in the sunlight, So make sure you stay safe. (Hey!)

I am planning to make a chorus, but I is tired, and might go to bed in a minute.

0 cutting remarks: