BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday 5 November 2009

monsier titsworthy.





i havent been on the blog in like.... what? 4 days? thereabouts? iunno, i have the flu so my logic may be warped.
anyways, theres one new post, and it doesnt even have a body, its just like, cough splutter. however, i do admire the simplicity and its kinda the only new post, so it still has my loves. my point is, why is no one blogging???? its like the blogging armageddon!! the ragnarok of blog! whatever. i dont even know where im going with this.

OH ALSO to the guys who havent heard, im coming back december 21st, lemme know if thats cool with you guys or if i should change my flights.

pic and title unrelated.

1 cutting remarks:

RosyBug said...

Aww you has the flu? Ellie has glandular fever.

I lawled when I read that post. Then felt bad, because she's prolly dying inside like the little EMO (I accidentally spelt it MPO the first time xD) that she is.

I've been trying to think of interesting things that have been happening, but the one thing which I think is MOMENTOUS other guys are like "oh that's cool. But I don't wanna get into a religious debate so" AND THEN THEY STOP.

BTW, I started up a Christian Union with Tamsin and this dude called Tim! Yaaaay, be happy!! Its called Thirst.

Pic unrelatesd.