BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 6 November 2009

So...




I spent all day being asked to say beer can, cuz apparently beer can in an english accent sounds like bacon in a jamaican accent.

Someone read it on My Life is Averege...Anyways, i visited said website and found this:


Today, I called my friend and told her we should kill zombies together. What I meant was that we should play zombie video games together. She came over to my house with a squirt gun and we hid in the bushes. We spent all evening shooting at my now very angry neighbours. MLIA.


It instantly reminded me of Robin.


I also found out from that site that you can post a banana by writing the address on it, adding a stamp and putting it in the post box, who knew? XD

8 cutting remarks:

RosyBug said...

I was unaware of any difference between how the Australians say beer can and us.

But LULZ, it does. I once spent a whole day repeating it to myself. I couldn't hear the separate words after a while :D

Lemon Pie said...

The accent makes all the difference it seems.

dutchy said...

srsly.

RosyBug said...

Do I get a banana? @-@

Lemon Pie said...

Airmail banana. I get the feeling it would be rather... mushy when anyone recieved it XD.

dutchy said...

what? you dont love mushy banana?? you can make banana bran muffins outta them =D yessss i'll send everyone a banana!!! ;D

BicBicPlum said...

oh good!! i await my banana frantically. ^^

RosyBug said...

...I don't like mushy banana.

I might just buy a banana that's fresh and unripe, then write on my address, add a stamp and pretend its from you.

...(mini sob)