BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday 27 December 2009

Christmas

I would just like to take the time to point out that christmas is a good 12 hours earlier in Aus-land than England. Even more timefor Cananananananadia.

I just thought I'd brag a little.

Oh I also saw Guy Sebastian live at carols by candlelight, (a national christmas eve charity thing, the spirit of aussie christmas apparently Iwas kind of on tv, if right at the back in the drak holding a candle counts). Hes the winner of Australian Idol and sings that "Do you like it like that, cuz I'm the only one who can love you like that" song, do you gets that song over there? cuz it was number 1 on fox radio over here (theres no national chart show it makes things confuzzling).

Speaking of charts I heard that Killing in the Name by Rage Against the Machine beat the X-factor retard to become UK number 1, I'm suitably impressed.

3 cutting remarks:

dutchy said...

YEAH HIGH 5 FOR FASTER CHRISTMASES!!! i think. i didnt read it too good, i fell asleep an hour ago, and i havent had coffee yet =( and LOLOLOL i heard that rage were running, it makes me glad to know they won... thanksyou for brightening my day.\
ps GET MY EMAIL???

dutchy said...

nevermind about the ps, i just checked my inbox and you already replied... shoulda done that before i commented lol

Lemon Pie said...

maybe you should've.
Strangely I wasin my inbox when i recieved the email.