BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday 23 December 2009

Mmmhmm.

Whichever idiot changed it from pyzam to pimp-my-profile just lost my respect. I don't care if they're in our group or if they're in Australia, but now we have no intro picture.
Probably wrong time to use Australia as a description of someone very far away who we don't know >.>
Anyways, thissounds really stupid, but Fred's new song on youtube (Christmas Cash) is actually kind of awesome. Its been stuck in my head for about 2 days.
I came upon it due to Shane Dawson's spoof, Ass and Pussy :D I now have an odd mix of chorus:

All I want for Christmas is:

CASH! And Pussy!

:)

2 cutting remarks:

dutchy said...

i also want cash and pussy.
yessss.....
also, i didnt see the old new layout (cuzzz we have a picture now?) but whoever put this emolicious background on, i dont know if i love them or hate them. its lame, but if they're doing it for the lulz then all is instantly forgiven.

RosyBug said...

It was me Robin. And it wasn't for the lulz. Its because my life is so dark and abyssy that I need to express myself through pyzam backgrounds.

Slice.