BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday 30 July 2009

Epic Fail

Who would like to hear the tale of my hair?
Well then, gather round children.

First I dyed my hair blonde, to get rid of the purple, of course. Well, I can tell you, my hair was having none of it. The roots turned orange but nothing else changed. I thought 'crap, what a waste of 3 quid, oh well no harm done'.
Then I thought 'stuff it, I'll dye it green anyway'. If only I had listened to my mother. I did a strand test and it actually looked quite nice so away I went.
The roots well, they're an acid green colour that isn't too nice.
Then there are black patches and brown strips.
There are only a few bits that are actually a nice colour. (SHE LIES)

Oh and my hand, most of my neck and a couple of areas on my boob turned the colour of the incredible hulk. Yipee.

Irritatingly the colour of the water when I rinsed my hair was really nice so I thought it was going to look ok. I look like a witch. Or the mum from the Adam's family with green instead of white in her hair.

DX

the rest turned bright PINK!

5 cutting remarks:

Lemon Pie said...

Oh wow.
Poor Cerys.
Buy a broomstick, then you might get away with it.
also, I demand pictures.

Anonymous said...

XD XD XD sorry. way too funny to control laughter.
geez. yeah we want photos!!
i concur with emily.

the mental picture is freakin' hilarious...
-VICKI-

BicBicPlum said...

hey. totally irrelevant... can we change our profile picture??? cus i hate me in it...

Spikey Pikey said...

Um did any of you add the last line 'cause I didn't

BicBicPlum said...

yeah :D
i thought it would jazz it up a bit :D