BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday 10 October 2009

163rd Post

Well Hey Guize.


i just accidentally started all those words with a caps.. kill me now, kill me now.

so.. who likes reel big fish?

as my friends you had better damned remember that my birthday is in january, & lo-behold, so is a reel big fish gig in bristol.

my mum says i can go as a birthday pressie, but i don't want to go alone.

unless it was just me, aaron, scottie & matt wong in a room. then i'd totally go alone.

noone seems to go on this that much anymore, but ah wells.

lovetoallxx

2 cutting remarks:

RosyBug said...

I Totally Do Come On Here, But I can Never Think Of Witty Observations. So I Can't Comment.

I Would Love To Come - Bristol Is Fab :D Its Not, Liek, London Or Anythang. (Would Sleeping At Your House In A Totally Non-Lesbean Way Afterwards Be Suitable? ;D)

Its Matt Wong. You Can't Say No To Matt Wong.

Have You Checked Out Scottie's Beard? Eww! He Was So Cute Without The Facial Hair.

dutchy said...

hate hate hate hate hate rbf. bluerg.