BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 5 October 2009

I'm Back!


Yes, I am finally back from my internetless two weeks.
Yous all didnt even notice I wasnt there did you?
*sobs*

Dramatics over, I started school today.
It is the most boring thing I have ever done.
I've done all of the work inevery lesson before, except art painting and ceramics.
The teachers suck, one just stood and lectured at us, the others were just useless.
But other than that it was good.
i met loads of people, I cant for the life of me remember any of their names though.
Even the people who look Aussie or english have weid foreign names, they were all nice people though and entertaining to be around.
I got asked the same questions like 50 times though, where are you from? why did you come here? are you here permenantly or as an exchange student? Urg.
I have my first sports lesson tomorrow, that should be fun, 2 hours of sports whoopee. *rolls eyes*
picture obviously not related

5 cutting remarks:

RosyBug said...

Aha. Ahaha.

It sounds like you're having fun ;) Well, at least you aren't facing the EVIL ONSLAUGHT of work that we are - or I ma at least xP Maybe I'm just stoopid...
NTL, I loved how you said "they have weird names, they were all nice people though" as if weird names=MEAN EATY PEOPLE. xD It just amused me ^^

dutchy said...

i have an onslaught of work
but im crushing on my teacher... mr zacharias... no lie, i have him for 2 of my 4 classes this semester. <333
anyways
yeh i knew you were gone cuz you emailed me when you came back.
DETECTIVE WIN!!!

dutchy said...

LMAO ITS A RAZZZZZZZZZZBERRY!!

RosyBug said...

Ooooh, nicht fab. Well, my advice, Robin, is: LOVE FROM AFAR.

Anonymous said...

am I the only one dealing with hwk? although Judith gave me a biography task,, and her comment was to watch dr horrible cause it was awesome. best hti EVER
hows the weather emily? ben nearly died yesterday from illness and we all have flu. WAA