BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday 27 October 2009

Updates from Down Under



Its pretty damn sweet at the moment.

It was 25 degrees today going up to 29 on friday.

Only downside to that is I got sunburn on my legs and it hurts.

And I have sock tan, sock tan damn it XD.


And, and I totally got a bullseye in archery today, we do archery as part of our sports lessons, pretty awesome to be honest, although I got called Robing hood by like 4 different people cuz we're both english...


I have a geography trip tomorrow, going to dome area that burned down in the bushfires.


Uhh what else, halloween party on saturday.


Bank holiday on tuesday cuz its the melbourne cup.


I have a science project to do on transmissible spongiform encaphilapithies (mad cow disease).


Yeah thats everything I think...


Pic unreleated. BTW do you all like the fruit and veg animals? And have i posted that one before? i forget which ones i've used.

5 cutting remarks:

BicBicPlum said...

lol sock tan. Fail. XD

awww archery!? thats, like, my favourite "sport". damn you woman. ><

mmmmm bushfires. sounds like a blast ^^ and so does this mad cow disease thingy. sounds EXCITING! no lie.

Lemon Pie said...

The bushfire things gunna be prety cool tbh, its interesting and the one lesson where I'm not repeating work, so thats good.
Sock tan is shit, I have it really bad XD.

Unknown said...

I <3 archery!!! Dislike... Lawl ;D

Ahh, sock tan. I have known you.

I lieks all the fruit and veg animals. I lawled when I saw that one, I was like "ZOMB(ies) ITS A TORTANGO!!!" Fo shiz.

Why not just call it...mad cow disease?

Considering its almost November, it is unseasonally hot. Rainy, as per normal, but still, liek, May weather. WEIRD.

I blame America.

Lemon Pie said...

because transimissible sponigiform encapilapithies sounds cooler.
its not undeasonal anything here so thats pretty good.
I might use a banana parakeet next XD.

dutchy said...

i cant even spell that... shit. im doing my essay on DOWN SYNDROME cuz they're funny to look at.
am i going to hell?