BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 26 October 2009

182nd Post.

ZOMG! I'VE BOTHERED TO SIGN IN!

Totally gotta say background = winz0r. In my mind at least. 3rd series of Jonas coming out soon as well! YAY! && the premiere of the Wizards of Waverly Place Movie, I mean, woooow. *sigh* I love the Disney Channel.

Well, that's all I gotta say. EXCEPT. Fancy dress party tomorrow, I'm going as a slug. Gonna be so win. Will post pics of my fabulous costume [y] I was gonna be a snail, but CBA decorating a backpack.

So my question to YOU.. do you have any other fabulous costume ideas for me? 2 more fancy dress parties I gotta have something for! Eek!

5 cutting remarks:

RosyBug said...

The only way I realised it was Ellie was the rant about disney xD

You could go as a man, then you wouldn't have to dress up any :D

I went to slagbash as the bearded lady so no sweat ^^

On a different note: has anyone heard FF5's new song The Baby?

dutchy said...

OHHH its ellie. ok. i was like WHO HELL HERBERT!?!?! but then it was ellie...

BicBicPlum said...

XD it is slightly misleading....

tho, to be fair, ANYONE looking in on all this must be like WTF to the power of 19. x10^19.... yeeeah.

oh crap. MATHS. it coming BACK. AHH!

Anonymous said...

my name is Herbert! when did that happen??

RosyBug said...

I don't know, I figured you'd changed it...

BTW, this doesn't stop you being the cannibal you are and eating people, PICKLE.

STARE