BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday 8 October 2009

I can drive!!!!


Apparently the website that said i couldnt drive is utter BS and that I'm allowed to get my learners permit at sixteen XD.
Unfortunately the cars insurance doesnt cover me and my dad hasnt got a job yet so we cant afford it.
But that isnt the point.
I'm still trying to persuade my dad to teach me when he does get a job, I think hes scared of dying.


I'm also going to soundwave festival in february, the lineups incredible, check it out.
I also get to miss school to go which is another bonus, and its like uber cheap compared to Glastonbury and stuff at only $150, thats like £75.

4 cutting remarks:

dutchy said...

i WOULD be able to drive, but the DMV thing is on STRIIIIKE BOOOOOO lame-os.

RosyBug said...

Lemon Pie, you can drive if you want to! Don't let the man get you down! YEAH.

BicBicPlum said...

ahahahahaaa.... i can totally see you driving Em! that'd be awesome!!

call Clive. learn to drive with clive. seriously. look it up. im Ree-lated to him. :D

Brace Face said...

nonsense you wouldn't be able to see over the dashboard