BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday 1 October 2009

holy mother


its seems so long since i've last updated you with my pokemon :3 well as some of you may know i recently started playing leaf green. that's right ;D LEAF GREEN.

new game to start my new trend of handing in phsyics homework on time THATS RIGHT BIZNATCHES. 3 TIMES IN A ROW I HAVE DONE IT. biology is a whole new hill to climb though :3 as with psych & art GOD FORBID I START DOING MY ART CW D:

anyhat :3 theres nothing interesting happening to me at the moment x3 well, nothing worth bragging about =P so uh yeah

also severe lack of blogging going on here 3: i am disappoint.

I CAME WHEN I HEARD YOU DEFEATED THE ELITE FOUR.

oh & is anyone else kinda suprised that robin & jacob don't get along xD? because i was, them both being /b/tards & xbox junkies & stuff =P ah well.

whats a-happnen with everyone?

plus anyone that remembers the busy world of richard scarry, i will give them my piano, one of my legs & MY WIFE.

7 cutting remarks:

BicBicPlum said...

i'm totally unna start playing pokemon again...
probably diamond. FTW

Brace Face said...

i can totally influence people

RosyBug said...

That song makes me happy :)
MY FEET HURT
And doode, robin and jacob leik noes each other? xP

I'M TIRED
END OF

WILEY CAN SUCK A PE NIS

Brace Face said...

damn, forgot no one goes on my facebook...dw rosy =P

RosyBug said...

I'll go on it JUST FOR YOU!

dutchy said...

im not suprised robin and jacob dont like each other cuz robin is awesome and jacob is a fart.
signed- notrobin.

Brace Face said...

ofc robinomnomnom