BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday 30 September 2009

DUH DUH DUHDUH DUH DUHDUH DUHDUH DUH DUHHH!!!

My friends, we have a puzzle to...puzzle.

WHO WAS COMMENT?!

The answer? Picpic. But, I hear you cry, THERE IS NO ONE CALLED PICPIC.

Oh wait, its prolly Pickle. xP

Anybucket, Did you know that the word "hammok" (with a c, not a hammock) means scro tum? (filtering jobby skirtation)

Annnd (Wiley can suck a pe nis) Check out "mega man 2 rap song" on youtube. The little piccy thing should be blue filter of a dude jumpin n shiz. When I get home I'll...find teh link or sumtheen?

Aaaaand (yes there's more, BE GRATEFUL) The Phantom from PotO is obsessed with sex because HE CAN'T GET ANY. Christine's lines in the opera he wrote (DON JUAN TRIUMPHANT!) go like this:

I have come here
Hardly knowing the reason why

THEN

In my mind I've already imagined our bodies entwining defenseless and silent

And her character is supposed to be teh INNOCENT one, fo shiz!

Then, a bit later (my favourite song):

Past the point of right or wrong
One final question
How long must we two wait before we're one
When will the blood begin to race
The sleeping bud burst into bloom
When will the flames at last consuuuuuuuuuuuume uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuus

Is it wrong that I'm turned on by the Phantom pretty much throughout the whole film? I find him beyond sexy. In the same way that I'm TOTALLY attracted to Hannibal Lector.

WILEY CAN SUCK A PE NIS

5 cutting remarks:

tictac said...

hey there bloggers
mystery solved!
picpic was me

RosyBug said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9sRqRzAHPo

Teh linkies!!!!

BicBicPlum said...

oh noes another puzzle....

and yeas, rosy. me too :'(

much love for them both <3

dutchy said...

penis. penis penis penis.

BicBicPlum said...

jesus Robin. you couldnt be more refined... *tuts*

XD but kudos nonetheless.