BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday 18 June 2009

20th Post

Bah bah bah bah bah bah bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

What a glorious stepping stone we have reached, 20 posts hoorah.

*Dances celebratory*

Oh my bosum has swelled with joy and heaves in exultation for this magnificant event, as the sunlight streams through the window and alights on ever hair atop my head. I stand proud, my eyes to the wide open sky as a tear just as blue slides down my cheek. It is a tear of acheivement and happiness as bright as the moon on werewolves night. My insides jump with the very same feelings that have captured my over excited breasts, which are now getting quite adventurous. In a matter of moments it is all over and my head explodes with the excitement of it all. And the blood flies gleefully from its organic prison painting vibrant strawberries on the walls.

Adieu


CHECK YOUR E-MAILS YOU MANGY CURS.

7 cutting remarks:

BicBicPlum said...

uh... o-kay...
Cerys, are you ok??

RosyBug said...

Can I change it ever so slightly? Thank you :D

Oh, my bosom is swelled with joy; it heaves in jubilation for this magnificent event! As the sunlight streams through the window, it catches and alights every hair atop my head. I stand proud, my eyes to the wide open sky as a tear - just as blue as the Heavens themselves - slides down my cheek. It is shed for this monumental achievement and this overwhelming delight as bright as the Moon of the Werewolf. My very soul soars with the exact feelings that have captured my over excited breast, which, in their adventurousness, heave and tumble. In a matter of mere moments it is all over and my head explodes with the exhilaration of it all. My blood, the blood of my Sisters and the blood of my Ancestors, the blood flies exultantly from its organic prison, painting vibrant scenes on the walls, forever lividly remembering this day, this time, this England.
This Love.

Although, I'm not sure I share these...robust emotions, I can say I am fairly happy that the Blog has not petered out into mush. :)

RosyBug said...

Although you do realise this is the 21st?

RosyBug said...

And "*dances celebratory*" is grammatically incorrect. If the word "dance" follows then yes. :)

Brace Face said...

those breasts sound mighty tasty, ripe for summer harvest aleady? Gustav did say that this years pluckings would be plentyful...oh that Gustav.

Brace Face said...

Rom. Sin from my lips? O trespasse sweetly vrg'd:

Spikey Pikey said...

DAYUM!