BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday 10 June 2009

Urgent Idiocy

You all know me; you all therefore know that what can be said one second can also not have existed the next. This is the reason I have posted this...post.

On the 24th, all ye who are attending the meeting about the holiday, you need to be at MY HOUSE at 7:30PM on the 24TH OF JUNE. Kapish?

If you need directions, ask me at school cause yo, I ain't go'wn post 'em on this dayum blawg, dawg.

Oh wait, I don't have any more school! :D (Sorry, irresistable moment there...) e-mail me, or somone else and ask.

Cha Cha

3 cutting remarks:

Anonymous said...

Yo dawg.

We heard you like holidays so we put a chalet in your chalet so you can holiday while you holiday.

Brace Face said...

yo dawg

we heard you like furry so we murdered yo family and raped yo dawg dawg.

RosyBug said...

Yo dawg, we heard you liek blawgs so we made a blawg fo yo dawg so yo can blawg yo dawg whilst yo dawg blawgs yo blawg.

:)