BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 8 June 2009

The Hidden Post

Actually going out off my mind with boredom here, any suggestions?

'Cause right now I'm listening to Axel F and playing Spider Solitaire. DX

Wicked dream last night:

For some reason I watched the Apprentice Final so my dream was that I was in the final up against the winner and the runner up had to pick between the two of us.
She picked the other person because I said I didn't like Marylin Monroe and I burst into tears and ran out of the room...
Right into Hilary into her P.E kit I started having a conversation with her but she just muttered "It's supposed to be navy" and wondered off.
THEN I went outside and there was this massive carpark like the one outside the Youth Centre only grassy with big white gazeboes.

Strange huh?




Ooooh funny thing that we're not supposed to laugh at: Blunkett was walking his dog when he was knocked over by a cow and broke a rib.
It's funny because my brother is terrified of cows.
It's not funny because David Blunkett is blind.

6 cutting remarks:

Spleen said...

Wait wait wait wait wait...

AXEL F!? Like Crazy Frog?! Oh, Cerys, you have sunk to a new low XD

<3 you XD

~Who is David Blunkett?~
It is funny for both of those reasons XD

Spleen said...

HE'S AN MP!!!!!!!!

Proud of me for finding that out?

RosyBug said...

No. Axel F was amazing before Jamster took it and raped it through its ears. Axel F was AWESOME. Then, said raping and pillaging by said Jamster.

I absolutely LOLLED at Hilary's comment xD I can see her saying it, which makes it so amusing. :D

I also absolutely lolled at the funny things we aren't supposed to laugh at. I'm going to Hell, but I have been for a long time, due to my obscene sense of humour and those amusing DMs of kids with, eh, problems. Anyway, yes, its also amusing because lol, a cow?! Etc etc.

PS Hattie? He's liek the token blind MP. How did you not know that? xD

RosyBug said...

And the blindness just makes it funnier xD

Spleen said...

Because... because I didn't, so there XD
And I found out! I was a good girl and found out!!

~To the tune of "Do, do, do, do": Rape, rape, rape, rape, rape, rape, rape, rape~

RosyBug said...

!!!