BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday 23 June 2009

Oh hai tharr...


Thought I should let you know that I will be limping and fairly immobile - or, rather, slowly mobile - at the meeting. I managed, somehow, to pretty much recreate the injury I sustained from jumping on a trampoline, causing a week off school and about 2 months of physio. However, this is now on the other ankle. xP bummish because I barely fit into my prom shoes now Dx

On the plus side, I find this piucture amusing. :)

3 cutting remarks:

Spikey Pikey said...

This due to that little slip at Josie's?

Brace Face said...

i appriciate the picture and smirk at your pain


*smirk*

RosyBug said...

Yes, that little slip at josies. And you can smirk at my pain later on today, when you see the colour and size of my foot. >)