BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 28 September 2009

Guizeee


Nobody can really be bothered with this much anymore, huh?

i check it RELIGIOUSLY. it is my Holy Book. Well, no. maybe thats a bit strong.

okay... its my... release, from this PAINFUL world that CRUSHES my SOUL and send my BLACK HEART into a downward spiral that falls into a NEVERENDING ABYSS. (love that word. abyss. try saying it, you'll see!)

yeah, im in a weird mood.
i got my english essay done, and i was watching shane dawson. funniest thing.
especially the Shanaynay video regarding teh joe jonas dance fiasco.
o.0


picture totally related.


PS. cus i forgot. i know i asked a bunch of you, but does ANYONE have ANY billy talent songs? and metro station?
cus i want it, but im a cheapskate... :/

7 cutting remarks:

picpic said...

I have 3 bily talent albums
I can lend?

RosyBug said...

YES. SAY YES.

Vicki told me to say that. I'm RosyBug. Yarrrghhhgghg!!!

Anonymous said...

yes please!!

much loves for... picpic??

whosat?

Vickeee

RosyBug said...

I.
LESSTHAN3.
THAT.
VIDEO.

PS, I have tried 3 times to watch the Joe Jonas dancing to Single Ladies video but I can't get through it! It burns my eyes.

dutchy said...

i cant watch the joe jonas vid, its just too strong, like a trebor mint. urrgh....
i have the metro station album, i'd love to lend it OH WAIT.
nvmind.

BicBicPlum said...

dude, send it. liek i promised to send you a letter...

dang...

give me your address and i will TOTALLY send you one!! for serial!

RosyBug said...

FUR SHEEZ I WEEL TOE :)