BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday 3 September 2009

Reslut here

Hey guize. So today James Alvis was liek, come to town! && I was liek, k! && then I was liek, wait, actually, no. Then I went on Facebook. This was my message:

Hey. So, I'm a twat; and I'm sorry. I was really looking forward to seeing you today. But anyway. I caught the bus way too early, because I'm a twat, and I shouldn't have lied and said that I wasn't already in stroud, and i'm also sorry for the way i reacted when I found out you wern't coming, and for the way i spoke to you, and for not replying to all those texts you sent me. Truth is Ellie, I love you, I really really do, and i love spending time with you, even though i barely ever get to; I regret all the things I've done today, alot. I know you probably don't love me, especially at the moment, and I don't expect this to be a get out of jail free card, i just wanted to tell you how i feel. And again, I'm a twat and I'm sorry.

Thought you'd want a read {:

3 cutting remarks:

RosyBug said...

YOU THOUGHT RIGHT.

There are no words. Really, there aren't.

Brace Face said...

you probably dont love me xD

RosyBug said...

A rust spoon?

Wow, rust spoon is a noun :D