BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday 13 September 2009

I think I'm a nerd.

get this. I changed my othadontist so i wouldn't miss school, & I spent the last half hour trying to cut down my essay, because it was 2000 words over the 500 word limit. (in my defense, it was about the LOVEOFMYLIFE Joss Whedon). so yeah, am I a nerd? my sister says i am ): but she knits curtains & bakes cakes & goes to classics meetings.

this post has no point, i'm just bored, & figured i should go on the internet, which i have been neglecting (discounting farmville, which i really can't stop playing)

how's schools peoples? first week over (: unless you started different times & stuff..

& why am i eating people now?

also, to the pineapple armadillo: i love it. i love it so much, it's replaced shane dawson playing fluffy bunnys as my background. congratulations.

6 cutting remarks:

dutchy said...

yes. you are a nerd. i've gone the opposite way, i'm gonna end up failing all my january exams XD
if you're bored you can help me with my biology, i have a paper due at the end of the month DX

Anonymous said...

oooooooh a PAPER
look who's all Americany - Canadiany...
you know what i mean...

ahahahahahaaa. i just have to study like bejeebus. im scared of biology. i might drop it actually...

bic

Lemon Pie said...

I don't start schoolfor another 3 weeks.
i have'nt been in almost 6 months XD.
And when I do go I have 10 weeks of school and then its the summer holidays.

The pinadillo is pretty sexy isnt it?

Lemon Pie said...

i can boast as much as i want to.
it wont be me paying for your airfairs.

Lemon Pie said...

i can boast as much as i want to.
it wont be me paying for your airfairs.

RosyBug said...

You are a nerd, but we love you for it :)

Naw, its coo', its coo' ;)

YOU ARE A CANNIBAL HARRY

Hahaaaa!!! I love that video so much xD I OMLed!!!