BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday 15 September 2009

PARTY HARD!

i'm pretty sure i already named a post party hard... but whatever.

now i can't remember what i was gonna say...






oh yeah.






DONT YOU GUYS FORGET ME, OK!?!?




also... wanna hear a joke?

ok, i don't care if you don't.

two muffins are in an oven. The first muffin says "it's pretty hot in here, huh?" the second muffin says "HOLY SHIT!! A TALKING MUFFIN!!!!!"
high five. you know you love it.



also, just watched bruno on saturday. Love.
ok, so it's not as awkwardly funny as borat... but it's still pretty "HOLY SHIT I CAN'T BELIEVE HE JUST DID THAT!!!8!" if you get me.
go now, my friends. enjoy it. love it. etc.



uhhh... i got a hella lotta friends... etc... you dont wanna hear about that junk though XD



i'm on mibba hiatus. i told bexy that i was on pills for depression and i stopped taking them. then i told her i couldnt promise that i wouldnt do anything stupid. i just wanna rile her up a little bit. am i going to hell? be honest.



still havent done my bio paper...


lack of pic unrelated. i tried to upload this crappy ms paint pic of an uber beefy guy yelling SHEVA but it wouldnt let me. will try again later.

2 cutting remarks:

RosyBug said...

YES. YOU ARE GOING TO HELL ROBIN.

Ahaha, I love that joke :D

We won't forget you, emily :)

No worries, I have forgotten each and every homework that we needed to hand in so far. Physics, music and chemistreh. ^^ Hooray for anti-(I want to say abortion, cause I can't think of the word)organisation skills!!! Yaaaay!

Said the monkey.

Anonymous said...

wait. who the bloody hell are YOU!? GET OFF OUR BLOG!

naaaah i kid, i kid. we love you forever Robim. my good friend :D