BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday 5 September 2009

my super long post [read all of it pliss ^^]

i feel like the only person who hasnt done a super long post [more than a paragraph long] but don't worry as usual i have nothing to post about so even though i'm doing something alienish to me, i'm still keeping the good ol' habits going strong. that probably made no sense to anyone who hasn't been inside my brain oh well [:

so yeah, fringe? "fringe is great [hands out leaflet] DON'T GO OR YOU'LL DIE" in words words of mr. byford :] who by the way has the same HOTHOTHOT first name as everyone's beloved timmy withers <3 hehe so yeah i kinda can't be arsed to go to fringe ^^'' though i'm kinda gutted about missing out on some wonderful drunkish fun x] espesh since i just discovered an alcohol i actually like at kats house yesterday =D its called caribbean twist & it is LUSH x333 best thing ever, like wdk but so much better =P its also a nice colour [pinky red x] its like ready made cocktail stuff i think :] i reccomend it PLUS it's only like 5.4% so hardly any actual alcohol^^

ANYLAMP! bet you're all just itching to hear more about my beloved pokemon [; it's been a while since the last update after all...well the entire group is up to/above level 31! which is great ^^ of course its the slow as always twinky thats keeping the number low x] silly thing but yeah
i taught fishface >>> to surf [: so i'm currently floating over the sea ^^ but good news turned bad as om nom nom finally evolved into golbat but ]: straight after, evolved into crobat! this was so annoying x[ i mean, a golbat can only evolve into a crobat through happiness, i'm glad it was happy n all but DAMN crobat is nothing compared to crobat. SRSLY.
ah well, but luckily twinky my oddish :] evolved into one of my favourite pokemon GLOOM! >>>><<<<
OOO and my kadabra [sabrina] reached level 50 :] i was SO. proud. though i think i may be paying too much attention to him and not enough to my other children...i mean pokemon. they're just pokemon. ;] eheh...

MOVING ON [: downfield is boring =/ just like stroud high

moving on again ^^'' MEGAYAYZ at yesterday

moving on for a third time :P awesome bag ^^ anyone remember the hoobs? I DO! and i got an IVER BAG ^^ no pic of it ;] you'll have to wait & see...but here's iver [along with some more hoobs :D]


well thats my super long post anyways :3 BAI!

9 cutting remarks:

RosyBug said...

ZOOOOOOOOMBBBB

Ies.

I AM TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH CARIBBEAN TWIST. I think its rum and mango. :) I also love Kat.

Brace Face said...

30% fruit juice too =P

dutchy said...

uhhhh you're saying "its hardly got any actual alcohol" like it's a good thing??? confusion.
also, im pretty sure i watched the hoobs when i was ickle. congrats XD

RosyBug said...

Well, I don't particularly enjoy the taste of acid, meself. I lieks it :) Besides, its

GORGEOUS.

Brace Face said...

well it doesnt get you drunk too fast =P but it is the nicest thing ever so who gives 2 shits what it does x3

Anonymous said...

yeeeeeahh....

i remember them now! i love the green guy. XD with his floppy fringe. one cool guy.

RosyBug said...

Exactly. It tastes of all the exotic places I'll never go to...

dutchy said...

drinking not to get drunk...
i am unsure what to think of this concept.
you guys tried mojitos? it's like, lime and mint and rum, pretty tasty.

RosyBug said...

No. I'v e heard of them, but I always thought they wre a mexican food.