BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday 9 September 2009

Hey guise...

Well, I feel like an absolute douche for my family today.

I really want to tell you guise, cause otherwise I'll be moping and then people will ask me what's wrong, and then people who aren't my clique will hear and I'll have to say it all over for someone who wasn't there and I'll sound, hey! Like a douche.

So my mum's given up her job. She'll be taking courses for the next year or 2, which will cost monies, to retrain for masters law degree and the first year of her business studies degree. So we're surviving solely on my dad's wages which barely scrape over the bills, and my grandparent's generosity. When they have another family to look after, the father of which suffers with Parkinson's, and they will most likely both be dead within the next 5 years.

So I like stuff. You guise know that. I want stuff. I want monies. Just because I like stuff. Well, the stuff factor will be going down.

And I just found out today that my flute tuition is costing my parents £900 per year. £30 weekly.

So, before I go all "ugh"y, please someone tell me that its okay, everything'll work out fine and I'm not an absolute monster for nomming that much monies out of our food money.

Love you :)

1 cutting remarks:

dutchy said...

everything will be fine.
just, if you want extra stuff... i would get a job.
thats just my opinion