BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 31 August 2009

EVERYTHINGS IN CHINESE!!!

I an currently sat in Hong-Kong airport waiting for the next flight to Australia.
Just had 11 hours to get here, only 9 to go.

I'm sat on the floor in the middle of the boarding gate cuz this is the only place that had a plug socket, all the weird chinese people are looking at me funny and talking in chinese (no duh, they are chinese).

All the links along the top of the blog are in chinese too, its weird.

My flight leaves at 9.20 am Hong-Kog time so about 2.20pm(?) might be am Uk time.
I think it is am cuz I left Heathrow at midday...

So by this time tomorrow I should be in the rental, cool huh?

5 cutting remarks:

BicBicPlum said...

gd luck Emily :D
much loves - Vicki :D :D :D

we'll miss you!

BicBicPlum said...

gd luck Emily :D
much loves - Vicki :D :D :D

we'll miss you!

RosyBug said...

That must be weird. All those yellow slit eyes, as our dear Prince Philip referred to them as. :)

RosyBug said...

PS Lawl, Hong-"Kog" xDDD

dutchy said...

hurrhurr have fun with dem chinese peepels and dem aussie peepels...
i miss j00 =3