BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday 16 August 2009

Frustrayshun!!1! && who wants to see...?

I am posting this post because I am ANGRY.

I have LOST my Ciren college sign-in thingy which means i can't access the summer work page which means I can't print off my English homework I forgot to do last time which means they're going to HATE ME ):

Plus I really CBA to write 800 words on the last piece of theatre I saw that wasn't a musical (which was An Inspector Calls, teehee) or a review of a film trailer or anything else. ANGRYANGRYANGRY.

Speaking of films trailers && wotnot, congrats for reading this far! Are any of y'all wanting to see The time traveller's wife? Cause it's one of my all time favourite books, and I really want to see it, but obviously I don't want to go on my own. Plus Eric Bana NOMNOMNOM is in it. He's NOMMABLE. (:

1 cutting remarks:

Lemon Pie said...

I'd go see the film.
As long as we go in the next 2 weeks that is.