BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 21 August 2009

yes



you may have fixed the comments emily, but it is by far the most retarded commenting system i have ever seen on a blogging website ALSO wales tomorrow for a week D: BAWWW its gunna be so boring so i'm bringing phone wii gameboy & MAH POKEMANZ [almost fell off my chair due to explosive pressing of the caps lock] so yup =3 putting you all to shame because my egg just hatched into A MOTERTIPPING WYNAUT <3 i had some clothes in my room today that i havent seen in liek a year because my mum could be bothered to wash them yesterday for the first time in MONTHS, seriously...i forgot i had most of those clothes :C [SADFACE] i'll probably drop in with a last goodbye comment tomorrow moring 'afore we board ship for "WAYALS" when i get back i should have that wonderful accent that i re-pick up everytime i go to wales for a week.

6 cutting remarks:

Lemon Pie said...

aww does that mean you'll miss my party?

and i need my cd back.

Brace Face said...

yup :C & lawl i know ;3 you turned up on my doorstep at half 9 ;D

BicBicPlum said...

awwwww poor hatty... Wales.
i havent been to wales in ages. i guess my family just doesnt love me anymore. or they love me too much to let me go there.. :)

dutchy said...

have fun with your new old clothes and pokemanz, for they will be your only friends. D:

Lemon Pie said...

well, I really wanted my cd back.
And half 9 isnt that late.
Not really XD.

RosyBug said...

AHAHAHA

NOW YOU FEEL MY PAIN.