BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday 29 August 2009

shockers

well i'm back from wales y'all, pulled up in my fire engine red cadillac 1969 at about 2:27. a jolly good 4 effing hour journey was had by all =P i brought nothing back apart from misery & storms OH & some random lyrics that have been floating around in my head ALL day. I SEE A BAD MOON RISIN' LOOKS LIKE WE'RE IN FOR NASTY WEATHER...fook yeah CCR blast from the past much x3 mew

so yeah guise =P what happened while i was gone? oh results day, yeah how did that go?

5 cutting remarks:

RosyBug said...

Not bad. :) I woke my brother up by jumping on him and hitting him with my envelope :)

Spikey Pikey said...

4hours you think that's bad?
Try 12.
With my brother.
Ya

Results day did not go how I planned.

Lemon Pie said...

12 hours?
Try 21.
Do I win?

Brace Face said...

at least my journey was 4 hours of GOTTA CATCH EM ALL, how did results day go for cerys?

dutchy said...

21 hours? how about 4 weeks in this suburban shithole?
robin wins. im sorry em.