BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 14 August 2009

Guess Who's Posting A Post?!?

Hay hay! Apologies Robin below for not posting much, but I been away!! Where the only internet has been by iPod, which is lame && only lets me look at posts, but not comment or post any. Lameface :

But I went to Camden && spent like an hour in Rocket Dog, it was so awesomely cool && neonness.. sadly didn't buy anything, but it GLOWED! && still happiest point was seeing Avenue Q in the west end, && we had liek, the best seats EVAR. But watching a sex scene (you can't put your finger theeerree) with your mum is highly embarrassing. In all honesty, I was in hysterics the whole time.

&& does anyone know where to get poptarts fromm? Dan has loads but can't remember where from @: Halp! I have a poptart craving. && I'm eating waffles! Oh the awesomeness of my food.

Well, That's all I have to say now. OHNOWAIT! Today Pickle is getting a puppy (: Eep! I need names!

&& now I shall go back to my iTunes like the cool gal I am.

xo xo

5 cutting remarks:

Lemon Pie said...

My parents went to Avenue Q and refused to take me.
It made me sad.
Call the puppy...Spam
or Emily (cuz i am just that awesome)

dutchy said...

call the puppy thor
or snacky.
and poptards are in Londis, but only the strawberry ones or chocolate + marshmallow.

Brace Face said...

no no no call the puppy domo, make it brown & square & have a CHOMP CHOMP mouth, it's second name so be LIGHTNINGBEAR as a tribute to it's tribal heritage & it's last name of course mortimer ^^ it was the name of the short kid on this really cool show ages back in my childhood, they called him morty for shorts x3 but as a nickname i guess maybe cup or mug? if you're feeling lucky i think googoplex has a nice ring or possiblay REGINARLD ;D maybay even tringle ;]

RosyBug said...

Call it Oodle.

:D

Brace Face said...

SOUPY! call it soupy =DDDDD