BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday 15 August 2009

HOME SWEET SWEET SWEET SWEET HOME

I swear. I have never longed for home more than that.

Apart from Brownie camp, possibly, where I totally sat on a swing and cried cause I was homesick. But I was young. I AM SIXTEEN.

ROBIN. I have read up the posts. I am very sorry, very sorry indeed, about the breast- no, bear, and the icecream. And the skunks.

But very excited about the guy with the tattoo :D Totally invite me round.

Cerys. Your hair looks fairly awesome. Once you get past the...greenness.

Vicki and Robin. I would have posted. But I was busy saving the world.

My back is itchy. And I ITCH WITH ALL MY HEART FOR THE COMPANY OF MY AMAZING WONDERFUL WONDROUS FRIENDS.

Hatty. I was very touched (as always :D) by your facebook post. I squeeed.

And...what is the written past tense of squee? I mean, squeeed looks a little...queer. In the non gay sense. xD

I'd like to conclude with five great things about America: Freedom, Justice, America... and uh, what's that last one? Right. Taco Bell.

There is a GNAWSOME shop in Ilfracombe though, which deserves some ogling by everyone.

HAI

1 cutting remarks:

Brace Face said...

teehee i touched you