BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday 4 August 2009

Punny Happy Potter

Here are some puns I made up on the first evening of my holiday:

What do you call a witch with a sporting injury?

Her-Oh-My-Knee

What do you call a frozen Weasley?

A Cauld-Ron

Which fruit would you give to a relative to make them bigger?

A Pump-Kin

How did the naughty school girl lose her limbs?

An Expeli-Arm-us charm

Which teacher would take a bug's Sex Ed lesson?

Professor Slughorn

Where do Spanish rodents perform their autopsies?

A Vole de Morte

What did the group of gay men say to the werewolf?

Rim-us Lupin!

4 cutting remarks:

Brace Face said...

I AM DISAPPOINT.


cerys you've sunk to a new low...if it isn't working out exchange rates between founds & fiction currency it's something else

Spleen said...

That is... revoltingly amusing.

I can't help wondering why you sat there for what i imagine to be hours and worked those all out :P

Spikey Pikey said...

It wasn't hours I'll have you know, my brother's been on a bit of a Harry Potter film craze over here and my dad came up with the most pathetic joke:

What's a deatheater's favourite cardgame?
Snape!

And so I had to beat him.

dutchy said...

last one's pretty funny
others made me kack. im sorry.